Voice to text test
a San itsScott again it is 651p.m. 727 2015it's only a couple hours after I just finished making that last message foryou not like I saidI had a whole days worth of stuff all planned outI below it %uh know when I went to make my drink I fucked that up becauseI had just recently done a whole new batch of my fruit jusstop and when you firstdo it you have to freeze before you go to usecuz if you dont Ihas a tendency to bother my stomach a lot because I think when it freezes akill somebody enzymes or somethingmean if you don't do it then it's to power for fucks upwell yesterday was the first day%uh using the new stuff after all it's frozen and I only polled one bottle I'llwell really I should've pulled the other one nowwhen I went to make it to give it time the fallout before i made this triptodaywhich I didn't del I just fucked up so that when I went tomake the drink it the but the balls are frozen so i cant useit takes too long to thaw up with you I let's offer three or four hours fromtemperaturedidn't have the time to do that and I blew the drink andI had to after the drink was made up it was time toactually have a drink and then I had to go backand reconstr 0 the drink withthe fruit juice in it after death of hot waterit off but that that the thing is I can't go out now and that sucks shitbecause I was release was a rainbowbecause I'm on schedule with them 30 he be beensequence if I got the wrong time I can't get the right stuff because I don't justgets me thinking I gotta get the bottom of the barrel butmore pic the stuff on the top as a chuppah ratesand usually when I get itit's likely to be too thinI don't become explain that's right when they make to any theythey get sesame seeds and blend them up now1 when you first do it you know its cool but over time it separates the finish itrises to the top but the oiland then take a crap goes down to the bot like the really cool 1 pick stuffand somehowthe ratio of Tahiti I need for my drinksomits relatively pic and no matter how hard I try to scrape the stuff from thebottomyou still get up on Chipper their shit in a ladle before you put it into thejar youryou cannot you know take on what their and I always end up having all thisleftover then crap that I can't use if I try to use that shit my checking accountstock because there's too much oil at arts like how I can sleep at nightand I have for a whole huge containers in my refrigerator okfriendship I may never be able to you because I can't get enough to fix stuffthe ballot set up wellI do all this crazy stuff like I label that that when I go down I put a stickerart so I can't tell if it's the same one they had the last time I was thereand I try to keep track a bit too to predict when they'll likely to get theirnew 1npsych get the maximum out the picture before people are scooping up and thenby the time I get down there the halfthat the lands happy to pay now left I can I get half but the stuff I needtamped down up which the trip ship whileI was supposed to yesterday really but that americanaare so I figure out there today but I can't go today I'd blowand all the time Anna soII figure out try tocome back in do some more this message for you becausetime is such a problem if I'm not going out on how to build a special messagebecauseafter this I don't know how much my best I can do for you from out becauseI just I don't knowmy situation to damn dire its really badI get the ghetto I I don't know what the hell's gonna happen II'm still much trouble so soso much trouble are this is what I was afraid ofare and so just giving up warningI mean upheld a much more honest for quite some time this is very importantI sowhat the hell was I supposed to talk about I'm done %uh onjust with screen on her first histhe reason I gotta keep going back up with this method is if it's onno heart my ot but if it's of I can't see where the thing it'sset to turn it back on it on of that another skits shitat least quasar stuffI onare I own all the fuss talk haha hmmbackwellokadded I really dont howI just assumed it was tough to gorham onthe you knowit if I don't get a job soon I am going to losemy phone a minor now use a little you but a loser forI'm gonna lose my father my inner so how come I to pay for him%ah hope that doesn't happenhairmmm I'm certain that this optimism so I don't think I've been fucked upalready publicly everything aon you know howI'm always talk about this cookie stuffbut that the whole operation blah blah whatlet me try to explain to a little more how alsoI thank I can gethave superior product alright nowthere was a time I mentionedmaking cookies to my mom one pointbecause there's been several times of up to do these things over the yearsand she says she thinks that's a bad ideabecause you have to contend withcompanies that are professionalsand have better-looking display and stuff like that and she says well youknow I'm really good at baking I could make a cookie the taste really good butI am no good at artistic designor presentation or whatever wellhere at that are running bull when has she ever seen byartistic design presentation skills are notme how would she know if I'm any good at meson's aunt no go to me and these are the same fuckin people that told me at onepointthat I was mechanicallywind and I'm very good arrangement I've gottafigure she's a strat storage because she doesn't a pic anywherelife she doesn't want me to succeed so I can keep living in the .name backyardthe rest of my lifethat's the the rabbit stew with the wait as to why I think theyraised me that way that so I suspect she's not behonest about that and she's distracted nowmake it look like she thinks I i don't likeanyone of so I'llI've already told you aboutall the ideas I have as to howI think I can get them to look very good inespecially visually via the way there splayedand all types of stuff like that I don't think I whereany problem competing them in fact I would berelatively short I'm gonna be significantly better than most to themif anything now some peoplemay have never tried them before and they just are all it's not a nameI don't know about that but I don't feel there's much of a problem as far as Igoals now Ione of the things I haven't talked about isall those standard late you gonna be able to see the cookies to the plasticwrapsee the color steam in the flavor of some of them I'm gonna rap in10 oil as mystery cookies because you don't know what flavor colorsand you would find out at you but when you open just a couple like that maybeat and that's one thing about the onewith them at some point and another thingis you know I told you how at some point I one with pants beyond the pinwheelcookies intoLake more outer space tapephenology I think about maybecoating the walls nightly a black but work with you could almost buy 10 formade of silver I like an outer space everything they have as always X overlike that butmasks they wear it looks like its bulletin oil or somethingon I thought that would be really cool when I went outwho Indiana ida78 years back my grandparents about their%uh they live near Chicago even the chicago is another state or much butthere in indianaand I went out there because my grandfather wasDon he died like a week or two after I left andmy grandmother's cannot be cured andher apartment had all this so over stuff but likeI can explain chip there are a lot of fun yearsand other things alexis silver at work with your happen arced Pacersit's really fucking freak last part where I got that the logical arethinking of that from APso she's well fuck now she's in aare somehow she's the last grandpa I had on how much like she's not she stoppedtalking to meand no everyone up that the same thing every fucking one uparm I use to talkthat that there was no but my fam I possibleI've never had a policy %uh not talking to anybodymy family but they have all had that policy towards me at one point or notI my other grandma on my mom side not the banana but the one thatmuch is dead now she was from pennsylvania armshe got really weird with me before she diedshe just started screaming me about how I was gonna go to hell with the devilbecause I was accepting her little routine about how I was supposed tobecome a Christian instantly after hearing hertalk to me about how that's supposed to work for five minutes or soi point things out a that it says in the Bible and she justpeace and %ahwe didn't talk to so she died that doesn't last too muchshe was out here one weird things happen it was a last time I ever saw her evertalked to herand you he's dead and thenmy other grandmother there wasa lotta time for years we can't talk much want like completely Cup withJustintalk much but somehow we started talking we start writing emails in talking onthe phoneI tried to cover all kindsa stuff about like all that the family memberslike trying to feel like a family tree information mine inunderstand what all my relatives had done for a living andthat kinda stuff as getting all these details a brain stuff down much likethat and I noticed every single timewe had a phone conversation at some point or anothershe would shift gears on what we were talking just arehunchine mi amor fakes was something really nastyI mean to some time really brutal about some horrible thing about me that Ishould be donelike at one point when I lived at erase a drive a taxi caband I was horrible idea for about six monthsI made about six dollars an hour you can't pay your billssex dark hour and I left she was just bitching to no endthat out such scumbag becausethat's better than nothing she kept saying I i say well you know I triedownerfor all happier I did everything I could and I was just no good at the radio isvery difficult to work withI'm not a very good driver I ran two red lights on its gonnaaccents that fines it you know the whole bitI couldn't make enough money to pay my bills I made more the gas a showerthat before I went talk to drive a taxi cab in the first place they pay tendollars ouris jus yeah but six stars how much better not beand this is at the same time she was going on about how was such a horribleare somebecause I wasn't able to pay for my own bills and I had that my parents housemarketwork a job there are basic start our you would have to patch up you pay yourbillsso she's bitching at me for not driving a taxiand partially bitchin at me for work in jobs at this new going to pay my billstoo at the same timeandthat just didn't make sense and every conversation it was it was somethinglike that she won a sparse assayI was such a disgrace to the family that she was so ashamedshe took me off a prayer list she hadat the church she goes to she was so ashamed of methey're not even a pre from him is it that richhad and that acts that's just at that that should be framed on the wallcare taken off a purpose%uh being able to pay our bills when these other piece of crap that'sdisgusting familythat purpose with all the fuckin mind heart and soul to dictate on to methere was no way I'd be able to pay my bills because all the things you gottadoin order to substantiate that the label immoral and I'm to have nothing to dowith that because at extent shake that they don't believe inbut this is the nonsense get from these peopleso that eventually came down I have a heart for Army two yearsi still send out birthday present star she doesn't breakright back teams you got it I'll I have at notdoesn't talk to me at a my brotherhe supposed to stop talking don't I don't even know whatit was my one grandmother actually don't kissIme when I first came out here he lived right across the hall fromwe talk to each other out over there sometimes watch a movie and shityou let me borrow his music sometimes all that shit are you don't want to hangin there with meI'm gonna watch my sister has told me think similar toappoint still that she's throat because I need help but I won't get helpso she did not gonna talk to me she she's through trying to helpstuff like that thethese explanations are just what kinda crappy isact dumb more fucked up somewhere the more help they need and the more youif anything should be talking to try to help not turning fromhelp but apparently they sent the pic the office rockass what happened there AnnaI forget what also I want to try to go over hereI'll20 minutes to go before I have another for the record and smoke onthe whoImuch %uh to give us more about the cookies littlealso a way a rock that's what I watched I told you about thatHawaiian Empire State you know going on a lineget that they really high-quality suck on what some point after building a wayup by buying localfirst well I'm not sure if you understand this and not because we'vetalked about itand you seemed to indicate some help dow towards what I'm sayingso let me try to explain its yet but again I think that the over this withyou but I'll have to tryonce more okay here is what I understand Estherthe planet we live onand what we Estes cool beans are and all theorganic beans up the whole plant plant or Annared understanding I have isat one point there was a starI can take a look in the sky it's either stun text onSun and then at night if you look up some but you can seeother sons are for the weather report stars but what a staris is itsa bunch %uh element haitian thatis on firebut fire can only burn for so long until there's nothing left ruberandthe park that is burningis the Ian sure heart up whatever it is it's on fireand once that's gone all you then have left afterwards is thatthat cannot but which is your nutriand thatswhat the ball was that at some pointbelow up if you take 100 balls a coral whitedecor some people refer to as a deadstarand ask this then gets caught upyou he pattern a funother sohn like something to go around in circles over1i lately I can't explain it but it's like a clock in outone's gone around and the others go around right behindso the dead stark get caught you know waves up the heat of the one from haveparticularly when the other one that stall park is about to go out because itgets bigger beforeit dies out doesn't ignite anymore and at some point if it gets hot enoughiText loading have a fuckin supernovait's somewhat like a up popcornkarnal popping in the popcorn except that's fuckingargantuan its colossal huge at our universe come from from what I ampercent welleverything in that universe you nowthat the physical componentry up but partall that came from that blown-up star and that certainly includes thisplanner are as wellso if you were to take anythingup out of the are and burnand fire if it can burn is you gonna burn all the impurity out until all youhave leftis what that white dwarf was after that burned outtop the same element patient and if you wanna know what the element ation isyou look at the periodic chart up the elementsthose are all the elements that composeyou know matter released new track mapas now that may not be all ok that because I haven't discovered allyet but it's a good enough up andthose elementsare then nutrients that give us the energyand substantiate are organicfunction that if there's no muchowere two little love we get sicker and sicker and die we dieso the goal is you have to have the correct balance cities to be in goodhealthso let's say you go out to thefeel or vegetables are growing up out of the groundand picked them and eat wellon paper they're supposed to nourish your body and keep your good healthbut really they can only do thatif they had the correct nutrientsif that's so I'll that they were planted in to absorb those nutrientsto get into the food to get into your body when you readand that's why you hear a lot about this stuffabout how their same the soil is no good anymoreand if you wanna be in good health really the only way to do that it's justsupplement on top of the food youas in the pills again about health food store Leemultibyte andshit like that not a lot of people say thatnow there was a a document that came out maybe1936 same from the United States government that the soil was depletedbecausepeople don't farm right way you know you can't just keep plant a crop after cropand not replenish the nutrients in the soilyou're just gonna strip it away towards the time after index was not gonna beadequate you got to replenish the stuff at timesyou gotta give me a break motor crops down the streets among come back severalyears lateror something add something into it that thathas been taken up from the food grown into a something along those linesand a lot of people just don't seem to understand how that worksI think they understood more about this way back whenwhen they knew how important it was for rain to calm down the mountainassuring a new nutrients from the mountain nowabsorbing the rock are some other rockleast into the water then put into the soil a plateau with their food is good Ithink up much in somestudy before that's why it's actually better to live out as compared toa place that doesn't up because the foods gonna be superior aspecton so what I'm getting at ultimatelyis when I getthe whole why or whenever I start planning from inin you know contrast Babcock in correlation with these cookies uptalking aboutmaking with the fruit flavors in the grain help shit the coke i'masugar cane and so on and so forth office plant stuffyour best friend as far as making sure that soilis as good as it can be is to put wouldash into because what is everywhereyou don't gotta pay for it just comes up the ground falls down you pick upand Barton fire and think about what they can for ashcroftat sure nurture so if you started with the field that wasadequate to begin with and did so many rounds over so many years whateverif you put an offer that would ash back into what your callyour food still gonna be as good as a combat you only gonna suffer a few thepleaded don't replenishTTC 1 I'm getting %uhit's just like on paperif you picked all the vegetables out on the groundinstead it enough to burn a buyer and I just had the nutrient that the visuals8 from the so I put into the better and put it back into the soilhe just go on in circles and the soil would never be any worse than you startbecause you're putting back which it took up you see when I sangit's like saying it have a bucket of waterand get drunk with the strong normally and but receive a bucket 10 me a drinkand over a month that's got wellit would be like saying I'm gonna suck summer but with a straw but said a slotmust be back in thethe bucket of water of you did that every time you still have a whole bottleor a PMyou will not drink anything but understand on paper to his you see whenI gethow that works and I'm not saying I'm gonna burn the pendulum just saying thatthat would in the keythat you're just substituting wood ash for vegetable ashbut at some point it's the same thing because trees just likevegetables have to use the nutrients in the soil to grow upso if you're burning at the new transit 8 to substantiate it just like thevegetablesso it really it's almost like the same thing but you could get him from downthe streetand said the field with vegetables it's not gonna DNA damage a big on the woodenand pick up sticks it's not gonna cause any probsbut if you did it with your own special will then he would've ways to thevegetablesyou gets all Murray tomorrow you not talk about right so I hope that makessome senseand and that's part of how I think I'm gonna be able to produce some otherpossibly the world's best producein a combination beat in the tropicsand using things like wood ash I'mbockman now I saw something on the yourI gotta send this over to you what's up these peoplethey what fortified is a cock the fortified their so what rockDutch and again rock and wood ash are the same material it's just in adifferent11 outer one solid but it's the same elementhuge a tip that shit and and they work or not stop that works likeit look like Frankenstein's stuff it was huge it was scary it was so big andhere's why iPad I think that's how food except posttibet and I think the stuff that people but the food storesis hella second rate it's just we're so used to seeweek perceive that as norm and the real stuff but good stuff we think it's greatwell nobody's gonna fuckinno how big that tree where that Coke iPod where the strawberriesbut the cherries A's the put into the cookies what they're not see itthey're gonna he didn't like the way it taste and it might make them feel betterthan other cookiesbut they're not gonna oh my god he must take you some crazy chemicals that youcould die if you with that I'm not goingthey're not gonna that so they're gonna getlike ager League superior qualityto what all the other shit out there for the most part hasand I think but that's coming your much higher profitsan asshole front sawgone over that now aAnnaand it's so hot hairI amI have to parseIQ ank I'll wholethe onright back I'm on here some interesting stuffa touch about this guide a lamp primewell there was other stuff about the stacked up forhe used to eat like box and this was beforethey even had that television show on MTV jackass perthere were people doing that kinda stuff all the time he was doing this beforethat was evengoing up so it's not like he was imitatingsugar at one time he went to get a beer bottlea party up the street from where I live which to this day I don't know howbut he did but yeah andI acneheaters never did he make an appearance without some painover the top one way or another he was taught not don't want to what showand blowers put off on stage he had 10 different ways he was gonna remove itpena's use to talk about II meet some much crazy stuff I ithere was that the won the crease one with a triplemechanism up battery acid from a carelectricity and dry ice or somethingis going to combine all three in he was gonna explode or freezershatter I something creature I don't remember what it was or something likethat another oneis ida quarter pipe in my backyard I used to ride my bikeyou know you do ariel's you go up and come back now earning a bike he is gonnabe on the platform a top and treat thistakeover ask us a ride up and come back and slices cock ofwith the with the we'll or the highersomething crazy like that armhereyou know he was also talking about that restoration type stuffyears ago twenty-some years or something he say what he wanted to do ishe wanted the hi weights under which deckfor several months it took stretched out like necktieand then he was gonnaone day go up to the sinkand let it fall into but garbage disposal and turned the garbage trucksI'm just terror did the shreds make afinpecia spaghetti house something Mike that he mentioned that at timesI here's one for you way back whenmid nineties or something I don'tmaybe even early nineties there was suppose if someincident where American troops reaped some Japanese whenor something overseas and he said he was gonna go over to Japanatop Mount Fuji and cut his penis offhad say official American apologyI remember that one anwhite house that this actor its hot much but upsetwhich %uh to get somebody burn as I is out with thesome acid up some store I think I told you about thatspace like frankenstein after he thought it was funnytried to get me to poker size one-timetell what if he does ok to run a suit of armor all day longthat people give me a hard time they will appeal to do much damagedbecause he said people were picking on him too much in it but it was blindpeople feel sorry for himand you talk but cut its hands ofthe apherewith the TV on a wall throughout the Twin Towers moms house thatinstitutionalizedat shit he said he use a nap after it shut the TV off any cutscould've sworn the works survey launchedpopped up on screen out of now working fuckable lasthas come strange and Italked to him a mental institution on the phonehe what any ok chancehe he was talking about people from Happy Dayswith tactics cut off so that the back either a conehead like Harry Christian aponytailI A well Jojo fucked optionmean he was cracking up laughing he thought it was funny he wasin book hospital shit hermomhe used to live in State College one point he left the EastI wish to get it originally they play at the East areand eventually move to West last West not to live in State Collegeand orfor a while he was within a hippie commune but then eventuallyhe moved here was roommates with somebody andpartnership any work to harding's andat one point he attemptedto conduct shop 15 expedite at a liquor store and got caughtand as he was a wee 18for the police to shop he jumped over the railingand talk of I should not so I think I told you this dudeme just repeating storieson don'tinstead of running away from the police here and true the police stationand went downstairs into the boiler and stayed there for three days and threeshopping here like that any jerked off inhe shaved his head when he was down there anyleft his pubic hair on back on top heI forget what East some weird like that in Iscrewed ship that III guess make center trying to hide from the police I guess I never gonna findyour yourthe boiler room the police station it was cheap so I don't knowand %uh happy up hinesship that he was a clip being happy he ripped off tower he got caught up in atower records and going to brush it upand he told the police was a schizophrenicreading done it well jerry garcia died today I guess we just have to let you goand is that because it was a second-degree for that the day he diedback in dinosaurnext of catsup hat or somethingabout its crazy shit like thatarmhe was a cross-dresser the fact he was get at one point but took a phasehe keep hot one-time I'll whereI'm%uhthat was the Glencoe mixedonline black colours. deal game going call it was kato I'd even outwith way back when I was in high school there was order do that was friends withthe guy up the streetthat the for me up that at the strip at homeand his dues in his clan topswent to Eastern college or something like that Cabret nearnot there was Easter action and he would occasionally come byany use to hang out with my brother and his oryounger than not quite an age differenceand I didn't realize at the timebut we found that your say this to regain shit andwhat he is is he always used to buy colours foryou know flying colours x6 greater something ourif they weren't ready for a period or so I don't andthe referred to him as Glenn colours but not directly to herit was a sec a nickname he didn't realize the for useand then years later what happened asday he found this guy add upa drinking all or summed up a bar of some sort and I got yeah I remember youman blah blah blahand his gang colours he was quite colours whowho's Ben Kohles and I don't worry that his hethey were like don't worry that is something we use to it does notnot I am Glen colours and he was all intoshit and then eat started hip on one otherdied guy Chad fetters a its 8heated Chad fetters is notthe type of guy you would ever what topic hiton if you're another guy I hate it out there anydid and egos is what what do you think aboutmay be going to the bathroom for five to 10 where I have some like that rightand and the dudes uniqueshould he was drinking a drink with ice cubes rightis a cute tummy you ever thought about a kitepicked up back if three or so some fucked up like that rightand chats like now used here'syou saint now checks while hard because he is chewing on tighter to sopfucked up like that and they were all talk about that ship the next day likedo we should not do clan oh my god there was this big thick and it turns out thatheapedbucket babe clamp-on tell before that even actbefore they brief founder cuz I didn't he fuck fuckme I don't pay much attention that the ex boyfriendsnow I just don't and one day he showed up with this still like to know you madeitand well make your head do glad he expects Yaphankahead I did see him in years that they were they werelove herself affirmation and dave was likeyour man I use to think that there was just no hope at least certain issues butsecond immigrant he was like a beacon of lightMia I started seeing things differentlyhe was first I keep quayle access to watchor something like perhaps K ask god it's Rickyand any birthday that dohe from Upper Merion he wasspecial crash he was of that any was Paul how Obama collapses all the time achickat a commission right Alltel atand it was a cash riding a like money at the site younger kids like hangin outand they were saying goodbye to each otherhis speech alachua guy to guy says kissingerat and at that guy keep heat was like hit some metal clipsoperate in all this shit lol ParkNazi right fuck are what separate are beaksthat's where that girl Jessica work but I told you that we liked each othernot stop on it eversfucking crazy and Idon't you know it's to rate to reach I'm already 10 minutes late oma and intact and even more later not because I'm behind schedule began ourif I don't start going backwards I won't get the battle so if the bug arstanrail on to mentally from a perspective thethe last record at but that's not good but even on top as wellI got a positive I'll be back and okayand back from my track now II don't quite know what I was talking about before I wantat the track on this recording noa sense of what they've and couch oncrap clan coloursand yet we're talking about Keith of his skulland some other night he should this guy had done over the yearsI am hewanted higher hat McCreedyto take way forclasses are shot something on how to shoot at got become a sharpshooter witha gunand we had disbanded way back whenand hewanted doing showfor pat McCreedy the kraut shoot himthe arm with our rightful not kill him but just whenhim and I forget what the reasoning whites butthat was one of the ideas he had he also wantedto commission amber that takesso we include hatches and show is how shut for a three-day textit shocked at the range that not what up but shesomeone that the I don't know what the purpose people wasthey quote I think it was to protest censorship or something maybe now that Ithink about it something like that I don't knowand I think I told you about the hardest thingall he he worked at Hardees ames set up an he wanted me to make upbig banner like those big protest banners like those pita people therewhen all that crazy shit alf at allAnimal Liberation Front and says environment supports hardy'swhy does heart is not support the bar anyone to put this up on the restaurantat six in the morning before they open upand handcuffed himself to the door of the restauranttotally naked with this hair preached mecapper to stump company that and II think I started making the banner for him or something like that but I don'tthink you're actually went through with the wholeI'm on hydeaI the I remember when I firstmet that I we couldn't go out anywhere in public without being arrestedit was at back every fuckin timeas Lake we were either finderbook terrible I it's like okattorney that when I firstfuck at the guy I'mokay I remember when I first met I want over 2gb Massac Anna's househe was a skinhead and he was the first one that took me overto rob Mitchell's house I didn't know who rob mitchell what'sif I think I it's even if I did not we watchedwe went to his house and in his garagebehind his parents house they were all slam dance on ishand that's when I first met de and he had this huge mohawkbut the sides haven't heard shit bear and he didn't make any senseeverything except really fucked up make no sense antiquespassionate handle how the Scrap Dragonvodka and just at meafter what the fuck andinstantly I knew this was someone I had hoped forbill I just bill on eat that's also first time everopera he was drinking vodka and shared he had a mohawkRob had some type of Thrasher Mohawk of some sort Mike across urban hike alongon a rock or somethingthat them andit wasn't long after do we went down to a show to it wasthe RI and sick of it all inhe is but nineteen ninety Trocadero ChinaPhilip repeal andthat's when I started that no to get to know this guy because I drove him homefromshop and heaps stockRishi fuck stuff he he creeped talking to some stopthe your speech impediment his mom had the same speech impediment was heartypartner Stephanie samebut what he talked about so crazedand he said he wantedscale-up the side up the Empire State Buildinglike King Kong didn't multi jump offand try to jerk off and see if he could shoot a load before he hit the groundhe was talking about stuff like thatan the first time he came over to my househe got all drunkhe fell asleep on the floor my roomand when I went to bed and shut the lights up by hereyou like some unzipping their pants and just jerked operate on the floorup certainly he had no shameand is clearly as Bay what he was doing andby don not the doors locked whatever he just bought a MacBook imploringhotly established touched he was like a fuckinAinslie have GL murdered I was the first time he came overand %uh artistkinda shit like that andI told you how we lived inin the backyard is arms place that will trailer thing and shit on point and hewas really into the Beatlesit was really weird because he basically it was liketotal a car park rocked a person peelshippies or something he was really into the Beatles are got you to the Beatlesbob Corker somealways played the Beatles on we met raileffect April Yellow Submarine homicideI've as one of the Beatles famous song or something and%uh I like I we went up tocity guards momtrack New Jersey so sup and antique shop1990 he goes in have with not beenbut a bath hope and a flask of crystal country stopped at the record I crystalcopper I don't they makeI think actually I never remember I could tell you if I've told in thecenterat the summit maybe avatar there's a hard liquor calledI Southern ComfortLake hard liquor or a hard look or really is what it isand way back then they had another version of crystal copper was clear outthe papermakingand he smuggles initiated and houndsand like 10 minuteslater he suck home to the pit doit's like I saw Lakin in what way heI saw him slowly migratingtowards the actual pit and as he finally gottent-like the last rain before you actually be in the pit he's asleeplikesway like a rookie lol and I just she is arms go up in the airand he was gone he got shot into like a tornadoand he was polarized I meanjust for two or three minutes with trample on he was aObama he was defense it's here it's his truck he was happy has nowtropical by all these people afterthey take em outside they have their securitydoing did vital sign test their cornambulance the he he was fucking crazy use a gluehe was all out a bit man and they had a lottaken to emergency room and shithis mom at that com all the way out fromEast not Pennsylvania into that all nightpick up attract new jersey which is like who hours away orsomething like that she was so pissed off as he he was a minor back but theycouldn't be at least to me withhighly intoxicated with a fuckin all I put up bag on his head on the way to thefuck 'emshopping have what the hell andfuck not stir and this shit happen every time we wentout anywhere ever we would always have problems with the policewe always had problems with the fans with which we went up to oura mentor Shaw Noel do check when he's dead now but we get to the showand even his eyes CD out that fuckin faggetthey they had up problem betweenl2 chin GD I guess and the plan might happen to look exactly like teachingany he lived his life by KCI he thought it was teaching we have prom with Bamaand I'll we had a problem with that group a coupleused as you know this is the year nineteen ninetynot not 1980 this is New York Citynot London England and he was referencingday because they've had a huge mock back when nobody look like that anymoreloan you know we don't mean to offend any a few people but wedon't believe in that stuff we just do this music to release ouranger and we ought not work normal jobs like everybody else doesand this isn't about that this is something else and wallnow fuck you man on did I got my key crash so apparently I didn't know thisat the time but he told me years like he was at that show tillanyone Robert smashed a shakeup at all when he got home after that showeran hour they all hated Parker something back Bennyare now they say they are Park for that supposed to meanthat's what you get with the whole posse course positive hardcorethat some oxymoron I don't know what and split hours after product of thatnonsense from the late 80'sno way to promise a couple we have promised land and sickI was kinda hyper cycle to charge ofI don't have given finger the fuck her he was well off budget but yetno weapons and they can't sell Scott psome nonsense like at is up from his pocket door but spent forget rockon I what else was justI told you about the product rate cap on high given the federal mcdonnell fightwith him tillnight shelter that used to mean you for today Annaand andsaid just bid this just happen every timeweek ago know what up step-by-step the police willwe went to while try to find remains house one timethat was the girl that was being John I told you about that guy Johnwhen I was with Mel because they were restaurant melanie we're best friendsjohn was with when I I was not we were trying to finance houseand we had trouble with the addressand as we were ringing on different doorbells to try to print where she livepeople didn't understand what we're all about call the policeand the police showed up and thehe was arrested he was finedcame back out he hadn't even lost his bus yet started drinking againthere's another time we went out some other neighborhood same some 100Collegevilleand we started ringing our doorbell spinetrying to find somebody else's house but then shock rest maybe anne'ssame were collected donations for job was witnessing ipv6back at because they call the police are still inyou're not allowed to collect donations werehot the authorizing or some stupid as shit like oh they're so so they reallygive a fuckin our the fuckin joke anyway I wasn't serious and they're so fuck it died alead pipe in my leather jacket ofstill but they are fine 18 frisk me for country faceson others not only one out the college girl againstate an abandoned warehouse think I and put Gonzalez get on the ground anddragged her backout we were sleeping abandon company yeahgiving up fucking electric chair for that fuck you knowat bucket actionsI'm just under the but every fucking time we ever went out this stuffsheppard every single time I mean as the sitemarked and now I forget why the fuckI wished hammering that franken about him a clap stompI'm home as I talkII'm not here says get to it tonight an uptickstraight anymore as a fire was our clients on on talking aboutarmthere tooi dont I wish to stop this or something Ihit my head wrap process information at this point i cant I'mstorms message in the first place now %uhfamily time opera possibly backare i still cant Realtyclear my mind too well but I think the reason i ask talk about papers I wasgoing on about some other crazy stuff this guy's been known to there were overthe years when mister out with a manand it's funny tohad it talk to but I am a big seven yearsI I think I've told you how I got to the pointre-launch I could keep up with hanging out with my friends I'm artist Icouldn't do it and I had to make up all these weird stories to try that breakbut so far from social ties with themand I had been living out here for quite some timewere release a couple years or something and that stupid girl that lived herewith mearm I had toldher quite about a quite a bit about dateand she started email himover the computer and eventually they start talking on the phoneand when is our talk on the phone she gave the phone may end up likeDoktor ish s and he had no idea I had anything to do with why she was readythe can handle andhe tried to be all like like I'm grown up haha alright let LakeI'm very sorry for all the things I did when I was youngerI was really angry and upset that a lot about stuff I shouldn't have donelike the fitzco I don't give a fuck and thenthey tended NH later her somethinghe calls me up from a bar drunk as hellIgnacio de though how about coming down with me to mexico I'm gonna kill myselfon live TV do you want to request a price headachehe and it changed up by get bent out what the hell yes is insane but thebiggest ever been aboutand of course then from there it was just like all thecrazy as fuck and shit all over again I he's fucking crazyand I amnow he was I justpink analyst fucked up he was he wants to hear what fuck itmama shit he he said they passed thather time in the shower catch up speaking and his bomb at the Cary about thePetrohawk the it edges likeshe's like you sure the cure for the better at the cheapest like to get clickPicasa sheetand she sick my mom's packet huh notthe and he rewrotewanna the Beatles spunk about but good as bob there's afeels like the I saw her standing there and he be retrieved hisshe he looked at me and she was due staying cleaneso up lines my cock but though the pube class and nowI had a chance with my motherhey you well and mythey had before I urge dang the that dank dank derI it he was a butt up but guy that wrote that shitnow a pack it anyways sing in this all the time inchSte yet Eddie puked on my shot crashed but and lengthenp but I with chunksbucket il ship it %ah Icheck this out man okay first of allone-time I can I think I told you this though he came over to my houseand my parents go out and he just peace the fuck in bathroom can start poundingall the pills he could find not even like they were eager to kill himselfhe was drinking vodka with the any pukes all that shit up a couple and Scottwhole pill stockand crap man %uh alrightand he did the same book at the moment commercial crash house the first time acollege foreach text back on these pills blast in hard liquorpukes in the back for she's like on the ground like a dog ownershands and knees and he's getting ready to picking stocksbetter part East bit of a shock SB he's a bratall open up rug in our beat the christmas squash team it ityou assault past on chip slippery at the drive-in onlylooks like it he was looking at stretchers up that any gone out CupPE for like hen it's a help what back pocketskicked his first solo on that side to everybody drive by pit seen people hahanot be nicked rich it spot keptdude you Chriscan't with it peaks impact Japanese itto what the fuck he passed out at Bob's bar ito it too many beers a pass outthenI every Bakken I need it so Iand Tom house happenI packon him on the spothappen absorbed arkarow was gonna sayhe punched up the windows house one time tell that was a night we got busted withherwhen the that trail about rundown got all that smack he was so pissed if itcame out sharpjust but the bare fist punching right to the Windows it was so disrupted his sickgrandmother gotup out have her she had some cut sometype I love special equipment she had to be hooked up to two brief breakshe got up out of her chair to come in the kitchen popme that so serious that wasnews pleadings remanded crazyand I pissed on J carpenter won I'mmerge onto a lot as on our stop they were getting some type of argumentwe just pull those pants come pissed cockpit but J gotta beat the crap out ofhim butout upom he threw a nice but my headone-time about five feet awayI'm two or three Egypt but my headpassed out right after at aso Ihe had a plan for ball he would on ourroutine basis police patch downget a match and hairspray andtorch his balls until his pubes would like packed we burn offand it was small action like dead bugs afterwards Scotthedonists all the time and there were timesafter he would do his balls were Barack and one-timeafter they were burnt the dead skin hard enough but flaked offlike scat beer whatever the fuck it is any saved a role modelbox and he referred to as ball dustand he was gonna go back to a liquor storethat would show him boost go up to the guybecause it was a up professional wrestlernamed goldSte and every time he with the resolution to heat up callsteam like blow all this gold dust in the cam or something well dave is goingto do the same thinghe's in a sec whole how much they was gonna blow the ball to hisand each and Iits could do that shit and I don't think he did but he was talking II'm in lab he was going to do but his mom found and threw it outbacks why he wasn't able actually to the planbut he had it all like setup Shinand apcrash tired are har har harlike that the planchronicles ammmII must've told about the upper parenting that was a must in from thisthing hehave heard he got locked up at the that thestrip bitch said that that was one of its banks he he was aa nudist with take all those close-upparties people recaps topall I on I wanna my party'she got on odeon picked up a k concert smashinhad a pic to this close-up were not screaming and bleeding trying to be likegrrthis definitely Lapan takes the Houston sheepat that at at had to get it they poke poke updateas he had his hair I can he kill it and use iton the best something in the Davis get created pic flat picture its baseof insect much damage shit picand there was another timehe did that Kim what's with the chair rightand they were crying are freakin outburstsomething and then when they were leaving heup on the Dec he you know he's up on the deck andtheir down on the driveway he's takinggoodnight girl he depicted this classic acoustic totalingexperts shit 15 sub crap like thatI needed I sister and Hereford they were cryingtoe they thought it was a corporate mister something Obama IIup any with up a man thing sohe went up for high school when I haven't football game on a Friday nightand all the band members were like doing some that the practice or something upon the football field anywhere up on a spotlightwith nothing but combat boots electric blanket a big fat staffhe got out of the woods that look like the staff Moses was passeduse the Bipasha any drops electric blankets likeI have Jesus Christ I have come to fuck you all up yourasshole Frenchship and kick it off freaking out runningschool rainin people China figure out who he was and what weteen prom in all this bullshit and they eventuallyfound found him but where other andhit the original offer that shit are Ithat was affecting meconducted at one point and ImmmI don't know whatso that that'sof those times I guess I think that's in the pastI can't do anything else a very tired very late stiltedour way way way waynew with the some stupidest fucking shit that hadto Harbor thatactually goals back to this cookiessome Uruguay Hannahlike for that I am so I actually pause the thingI didn't mean to it's back now ongot try to do it quicklyI collagen router stringat some point kinda has that would like girls are something happen shut yourperson at the Proms have hadAugust crazy stuff up in explaininglast message hurt or whatever wellshould the pastorstrange have Mean Girls long timeI wish nineteen-years-oldas with groaning techniqueswas fifty at this is not the same Denise I told you about that beat up people andone fromher that that was another was a bigbigger girl Denise this was the the next I'm talking about thosewas a younger another innings andthis was the first guy ever had sexI told you I tried several times beforewasn't working on this was a first for a double whatthe second time we did itwas at her parents house my couch downstairsno protectionI don't know what I'm doing I'm pretty sure I shot a load intoweek couldn't find it anywhere afterwardsvery strange she starts to me she's rightmiss goes on for several weeks I think there's a very good chance she'spregnant becauseall the evidence seems to point to that I get a random phone call telling meshe's now back with the guy that she had been with before me are startingbe made up and now they're back together I'mok I'm this is around the same time I went on to those antidepressant subtletythe medicationfrom going to a psychiatrist and I lose track of the whole thingand it turns out later the supposed quote storyis that she got pregnant by Christian allwhose the guy she went back to being withend up pregnant by him and had an abortionthere's enough fuck it I'm not positive that was from meshe just didn't want people now on it was mecuz I wasn't notX can she had alwaysindicated there were many things about me she did not likebut Chris almost I dotmister acceptability something I supposewell for a long time I tried that kindanot think about too much because that's kinda weird to think that you wannakid mostly killed shit not even really being on top of what was going onhaving in part of the choice to decide happen buteventually over so many years I found it a go back and don't want that at thatcertainlyother anymore I've never really terrific talked to her about this to confirmmuch thought to do that times maybe at some pointwell I we did stay in contact for a numberyear's worst on a friendly basis homebut that topic never really came upfrom am and%uh somereasons supposed to tie into something I don't remember what it was aboutmmmXIII have to stir II shiite I can't thinklike alright really don't know what the fuck 'em home talk I'm just trailingon I don't that there were some logic talbot'sI can i cant are what what's this is not the right on the Maconrecording I'm sorry but this is fuckin up this week's your timetrack ok II'm gonna go up apostle one more time and seeI think this is a looks okaysent I'm my hits nine I can't remember what the fuck watching why would bringon there there was something thatthe time I know but I can't recall that the only thing I got it somehow maybethat's anothersacrifice so I've talked about with but thatsuccubus iight onafter reading this article I can think mark there somethingon I'm too out of itat this point on sohalf anywaytheir house back II'm and I think it was supposed to also build upsomething to do with that crime Nina I talk to my phoneat the one point with for quite some timeand how they were all theseelements about her I andidentified that I'd like that and the like 11 or something suburbannumbers what the hell onesII what the hell do you think when you listen thesefeeling idk facts the fridgecalbos with them I Itruck talking aboutcue amber stuff IMarto jacking Mac that tell you about thatI think I'm gonna talk to you about that up your laptophow I had a an I got from my grammathat was old-fashioned metalwasn't like that once they have another person made of metals tinyfan wanna play it was kinda bad not work much I broke it offand benefit on our it was offset and not but at a back-and-forthreally vigorously so I gotthe inside of a toilet paper roll and withtape but fixed it to and Iit served as an e-check Ematicstrap it on your SuppanWest a quick proceduremaybe a minute cuzwas it was mechanical numberI did that itsgo running at the park in the words what will happen should people come had seenhim crapit also said that when the two-way thank upagenda but the damn home at himbathtub Cup I'd decker some such awkward for composition gothicass up against the fuckin other side tough and shit there wereat the arc cranking ontry train tracks walkand from Bridgeportdeer jumped out to hunt I like heartsup there was the Magic Mountain Top Gearskull I I climbed up on top of a mountainrebel-held was con- she and they were built housesand there are already people living in some other timeand they had a huge mountain all the dirt piled upPublic Instruction and it was at night and i was thinkin nobody could seemand I went up there and took care of business in fact nightspun around in a circle next risk now for flavor ornot taking on the mountainI look back up his own life patent got it somewhere west and you could totallyseethan and what they would and I saw people walking up a mystery why wasdonorssomething they couldn't see me I might call malebackpack and I'm freaking out the new people probably call police butan act of charging into the woods down the side at big fuckin Canaan thing andthey got or whateverI'm hiding up the fight on this time Akamai guardtake if they get all the man Ifucking Creek shit like thatbut cops chased me on tarmacback from right up city or somethingand just walk in harmhow much to cut past me hi seems turn it on our ourfuck best so I dark into fucking what's of the street run to the creekhide behind a tree and seen himdo that thing with this light all over the place and shitI mean if you had it goneshould die with walking our streets with the fuck onbut according to that that's crime other art walk straight and Ihideout not for the longest time arquette thisokay one-time mean the guy date gonna richard nixon's houseyou live down the street from I used to be friends were hot look it but hethen bench want to not score mineral how much to each other do with each otherfornumber years andit look like you he which have been some tapeget together soDave goes down the driveway and rings the doorbelland you know that this guy is just opened the letter minicamp are you whatareand Richard Masonanswers the door and say who were you are you here for Janwhich is his sister any easley noand he's like what are you here for and thinkerswas across Libya big is going to try to make it look like he was here for hissister but I guess what was that girls name again which not make giveaway thatobviously hatchit and that starts this whole problemhave enhanced brains come out and they're fucking right and andpushing an and all this crap I gottanot one tight space are you fuck yourself a red I mean just put it on theline and shithe's gonna not really up for that and they eventually Rush Dave up a bitand of course the cops show upand we're taking off down Street running through the fuck god damnwhat's at this point behind my parents we've got back to my house before thecops are up butwe noticed they were up there as well every time a drive or something andI see dude its to fucking copsI'm bucket honey ankle surrounded arrest her son shedI run to the woods all the way down past are in a creek and all that stupid shipan encorethis dude you know what he's doing a bath open bare feet and it went up bymet up with him like the next morning without was he said for twenty minutesstraight he just stoodin a pile of %uh can't stick stopping crime hadbecause he couldn't what unit bare feet on sticks can't really walkhe's just in place for timeatom stop snookmake much sense p armhappened areyouI'mare that that's got to be a absolutelymust be soI I think this whole message probably has the works message at evermade up Priya it hatch to be because my mindhere hairthat is and as a messageI willtalk to. some other timefrom byfreea II
How did this get on here? This is from a test recording I did a number of years ago to see if it could accurately transfer voice into writing...I had no idea this private conversation would end up publicly available on the internet like this.
ReplyDelete